Online CCNA Practice Quiz:
This online quiz is related to CCNA and ICND2 concepts. You can test your ICND2 skills before taking the real Exam and after the Quiz you can review your answers:
[wpsqt name=”icnd2 practice test” type=”quiz”]
ICND2/CCNA Questions & answers
Q1: _______ enable OSPF on cisco router and using ___________ you can add 172.16.10.0/16 to OSPF area 0?
- R(config-router)# network 172.16.10.0 0.0.255.255 area 0
- R(config)# router ospf 10
- R(config)# IP ospf area 0
- R(config)# router ospf 0
- Router(config)# network 172.16.10.0 0.0.255.255 area 0
Q2: Which two statements are correct regarding EIGRP successor routes?
- EIGRP use successor to forward traffic.
- Successor routes are termed as ‘active’ in the EIGRP routing table.
- A successor route is down feasible successor route become successor.
- Successor routes are saved in the topology table to be used if the primary route fails.
Q3: Which three statements regarding 802.1Q trunking are true?
- 802.1Q trunks should have native VLANs that are the same at both ends.
- 802.1Q trunks can use 10 Mb/s Ethernet interfaces.
- 802.1Q trunks require full-duplex, point-to-point connectivity.
- Native VLAN frames are untagged in 802.1Q by default.
Q4: _______is the default maximum number of equal-cost paths that can be placed into OSPF routing table?
Q5: Which port state is the feature of Rapid-PVST?
Q6: In EIGRP feasible successor is a ____________?
- A backup route, stored in the topology table
- The best path that is used for routing
- A backup route, stored in the routing table
Q7: In link-state routing protocol Topological database are created via (Select two)
- Hello messages
- Via dual algorithm
- Link State Advertisements from other routers
Q8: Static routing have following two benefits as compared to dynamic routing.
- More secure as compare dynamic routing because network Engineer can change the configuration.
- Auto-summarization is done by the router.
- You can control reduced routing traffic load in static routing in stub network.
- Routing tables are updated automatically.
- Routing tables are build via algorithm.
Q9: Choose two statements from following which are correct for RSTP?
- RSTP is compatible with the original IEEE 802.1D STP.
- RSTP defines new port roles
- RSTP is a proprietary implementation of IEEE 802.1D STP
- RSTP defines no new port states
Q10: Default administrative distance for OSPF is ____ and ________ for EIGRP?
- 110, 90
Q11: Which three statements are true for regarding OSPF routing protocol?
- Converges is fast.
- OSPF metric is cost.
- OSPF is a classful routing protocol.
- In OSPF neighbors are discover before exchanging routing information.
- It uses the DUAL algorithm to determine the best route.
Q12: RSTP use the _______________ layer of OSI model for preventing loops.
- 4. Network
- data link layer
Q13: PPP is a ________ OSI layer protocol?
- network layer
- Layer 5
- data link layer